A year on from launching transatlantic flights from Belfast, Norwegian is giving consumers in Northern Ireland the chance to fly for less by launching special fares to the USA from £79 for a limited time only at www.norwegian.com/uk.
Voted World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for the fourth consecutive year by Skytrax, Norwegian offers seasonal transatlantic nonstop flights from Belfast to New York Stewart International Airport and Providence Airport near Boston on the US east coast. The carrier flies brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft with 189 seats from Belfast to the USA four times a week in the summer season.
For travel to the USA from Belfast in September and October, Norwegian today launched a 5-day special offer on fares from Thursday 2 August 00:01 BST until Monday 6 August 22:59 BST.
Belfast to New York and Providence-Boston from £79
The 5-day offer is available on Norwegian’s affordable transatlantic flights from Belfast nonstop to New York Stewart International Airport in New York state and Providence International Airport in Rhode Island which offers good access to Boston and attractions in New England from just £79 one-way*.
Customers can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk using campaign code FLYFORLESS.
Flights are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply - details further below.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said:“A year on from launching our first transatlantic flights from Belfast, we’re giving consumers in Northern Ireland some of the lowest fares ever to the USA from £79.
“Our special £79 fares to New York and Providence-Boston will be available for a limited period, so there’s never been a better time to plan a trip to America and enjoy our brand new modern and spacious aircraft with high-quality service along the way.”
Notes to editors
- Promotional code FLYFORLESS must be applied to bookings for special fare
*Limited offer. Subject to availability. Book by 6 August 2018 22:59 BST.
This offer is based on the lowest one-way fare incl. taxes and charges on selected flights. Restrictions & baggage charges may apply.
- Fly from Belfast (BFS) to New York Stewart International (SWF) between 1 Sep 2018 – 31 Oct 2018 -excluding weekends, school and public holidays
- Fly from Belfast (BFS) to Boston-Providence (PVD) between 1 Sep 2018 – 31 Oct 2018 - excluding weekends, school and public holidays
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights