Almost 700 000 UK passengers have now joined the Norwegian Reward programme.
Low-cost airline Norwegian has reached a milestone for its fast-growing loyalty programme as Norwegian Reward has now attracted five million members. Since April this year, more than one million members have joined the programme – more than 4000 every day.
As the world’s sixth largest low-cost carrier continues its global expansion, five million of Norwegian’s 30 million passengers are now benefitting from huge cost savings and exclusive benefits as the newly enhanced scheme continues to take off.
Norwegian Reward is one of the most generous loyalty schemes in the skies and almost 700 000 UK passengers have now signed up to the popular programme which is free to join.
Members earn CashPoints when booking Norwegian flights and when booking hotel rooms and car rental with partner organisations. Members can then use CashPoints as full or partial payment on all Norwegian flights. Members can use CashPoints whenever they want on whatever product they prefer – and all seats are as open to CashPoint members as for any other traveller at all times. This is unlike any other frequent flier programme.
Norwegian Reward has also now introduced more benefits as members can also claim a reward after every sixth flight which can be used an unlimited amount of times within 12 months. The rewards include: free seat reservation, free baggage, free Fast Track or a CashPoint boost.
Brede Huser, Vice President of Norwegian Reward said: “Reaching five million members is a milestone. We will continue to expand and introduce new partners so that our members can get even better opportunities to earn CashPoints.”
Passengers can join Norwegian Reward for free now by visiting norwegianreward.com
Notes to editors:
Top 5 Norwegian Reward benefits for members:
1.Earn up to 20% CashPoints on all Norwegian flights from day one
2.Access to exclusive offers from Norwegian Reward partners which can increase CashPoint earning
3.Collect rewards, one for each sixth single flight
4.Spend CashPoints as full or partial payment on all Norwegian flights (1 CashPoint = 1 NOK)
5.Free to join and you can easily cancel membership anytime as there are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees
Terms and conditions apply: https://en.norwegianreward.com/aboutrewards
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian first launched UK flights in 2003 and now operates from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Manchester Airports to more than 40 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 3.9 million yearly passengers, and with more than 700 pilots, cabin crew and staff working from its Gatwick base
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 8 U.S destinations with fares from just £135 one way
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for four consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2016, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in both 2015 and 2016