Sale flights available from 16th to 19th March
Ahead of this weekend’s St Patrick’s Day celebrations, Norwegian has today launched a special 4-day sale offering passengers savvy savings on selected flights from the UK and Ireland.
Based on departures from 15th April – 31st May and 5th Sep – 31st Oct, holidaymakers can now book a long-haul flight from London Gatwick from £144.90 one-way or a transatlantic flight from Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland from £119.90/€124.90 one-way.
London Gatwick to 12 long-haul destinations from £144.90 one-way
Holidaymakers looking to follow the sunshine this summer can now book a bargain flight from £144.90 one-way on long-haul routes from London Gatwick, including Norwegian’s first low-cost route to South America and two new routes to the US cities of Chicago and Austin launching later this month. All long-haul routes direct from London Gatwick are included in the sale:
- Boston from £144.90
- Chicago from £144.90
- New York JFK from £144.90
- Fort Lauderdale from £154.90
- Oakland from £154.90
- Austin from £169.90
- Denver from £169.90
- Seattle from £169.90
- Singapore from £169.90
- Los Angeles from £174.90
- Orlando from £189.90
- Buenos Aires from £289.90
To book visit www.norwegian.com/uk/flight-deals-st-patricks using code STPATRICKUK18.
Northern Ireland and Scotland to the USA from £119.90 one-way
For passengers looking to head across the pond from Scotland and Northern Ireland this summer, they will be able to bag a bargain flight to the U.S. east coast with Norwegian. Flights from Edinburgh and Belfast direct to New York Stewart International Airport as well as flights direct to Providence Airport (offering connections to Boston and New England) are included in the sale. Fares are available from £119.90 one-way from Belfast or £134.90 one-way from Edinburgh. Passengers can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk/flight-deals-st-patricks using code STPATRICKUK18.
Ireland to the U.S east coast from €124.90 one-way
Savvy savers in Ireland looking to explore New York and New England can also enjoy bargain fares on Norwegian’s transatlantic flights from Shannon, Cork and Dublin. Passengers can enjoy fares from €124.90 on flights from Cork, Shannon and Dublin to Providence Airport (offering connections to Boston and New England); and from Shannon and Dublin to New York Stewart International Airport (New York State). The sale fare is available to book at www.norwegian.com/ie/st-patricks-flights using code STPATRICKIE18.
These St Patrick’s Day deals won’t be around for long, as the sale will end on the 19th March 2018.
Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said:“With our St Patrick’s Day sale passengers won’t need the ‘luck of the Irish’ to bag a bargain flight to the USA. With further savings on long-haul routes from the UK and Ireland, Norwegian are continuing to make US travel even more affordable for thousands of British and Irish passengers.”
Norwegian carries more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 50 global destinations. The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, and more than 200 new aircraft on order. Norwegian was awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ for the third consecutive year at the SkyTrax World Airline Awards.
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for five consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2017, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights