Today, Norwegian launches the start of its ‘Cyber Weekend’ sale offering travellers super savings across all flights from the UK and Ireland on Black Friday (24th November) and selected routes on Cyber Monday (27th November).
Norwegian’s incredible Black Friday deals are available for one day only from 00.01 Friday 24th November until 23.59 GMT and offer fantastic savings for consumers looking to book a bargain break this winter for travel between 4th December 2016 to 18th March 2017*. The flights on offer include:
Up to 30% off flights to Europe – Passengers can save up to 30% off flights to more than 20 European destinations from London Gatwick, Manchester, Dublin and Edinburgh.
Up to 20% off flights to the USA – From the UK and Ireland savvy savers can also enjoy discounts on Norwegian’s 20 direct routes to the US from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Shannon and Cork.
Up to 20% off flights to Asia and South America – From London Gatwick travellers can also get up to 20% off direct flights to Singapore and the airline’s newest route to Buenos Aires, which takes-off 14th February.
The discount is calculated on ‘net’ fares, excluding taxes and charges and includes both economy and Premium cabins – perfect for holidaymakers looking to jet away in style this winter. Customers in the UK can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk/black-friday-flight-offers and for those in Ireland visit www.norwegian.com/ie/black-friday-offers usingdiscount code BLACKFRIDAY17 to benefit from the extra savings across flights from the UK and Ireland with Norwegian.
Passengers flying with Norwegian over the Black Friday weekend to Europe from the UK and Ireland will also benefit from 20% off all on board shopping except tobacco and alcohol. This offer is available for consumers travelling from the 24th to 26th November.
Cyber Monday will offer savvy savers another chance to book a bargain flight with Norwegian on select routes to Europe and the U.S. from the UK and Ireland. The extra savings are available for one day only from 00.01 27th November until 23.59 GMT on select travel dates throughout winter…
In the UK passengers will be able to book short-haul flights from £29.90 one-way on select European routes. Meanwhile, travellers looking to head across the pond will be able to book select transatlantic routes from just £129.90 one-way. Norwegian’s UK Cyber Monday deals can be booked at www.norwegian.com/uk on travel this winter using discount code CYBERMONDAYUK to book the reduced fares.
Irish holidaymakers can bag a €19.50 fare to Europe this winter or fly further afield from just €89 one-way. These deals are available on departures from 8th January to 19th March 2018* – perfect for travellers looking to jet away this winter. Customers in Ireland can book now at www.norwegian.com/ie using discount code CYBERMONDAYIE to take advantage of the extra savings on Norwegian flights from Ireland.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “We are delighted to make travel even more affordable with incredible savings to exciting global destinations from the UK and Ireland during the cyber weekend. These fantastic offers will allow holidaymakers to take advantage of our low fares and fly in comfort on one of the youngest and greenest fleets in the industry”.
Norwegian’s loyalty scheme, Norwegian Reward, is also offering a special Cyber Weekend bonus for passengers. Reward members will receive an extra 25% CashPoint bonus when shopping online at The Reward eShop, home to 1,000+ retailers including; Tesco, John Lewis, Argos, Marks and Spencer, Sky, ASOS, Apple and EE. Norwegian Reward is free to join, and members can earn CashPoints and rewards that can be used to lower the cost of Norwegian flights.
- ENDS –
About Norwegian Reward
Norwegian Reward is the award-winning loyalty programme of Europe’s third largest low-cost airline, Norwegian. The loyalty programme launched in 2007 and currently has approximately 5.5 million members worldwide earning CashPoints which helps reduce the cost of travel with Norwegian. Norwegian Reward won the “Best up-and-coming Award” at the 2017 Freddie Awards. Visit Norwegian Reward
Notes to editors:
* Terms and conditions
30% off all flights to Europe and 20% off all flights to the U.S, Asia and South America using campaign code: BLACKFRIDAY17
Discount is calculated on available net fares exclusive of taxes and charges.
Offer ends at 23:59 PM GMT (Friday 24th November).
Travel period from 4th December 2017 to 18th March 2018 excluding 18th December 2017 to 7th January 2018.
Subject to availability.
Applicable to selected flights to Europe and the U.S. using campaign code: CYBERMONDAYUK and CYBERMONDAYIE
Discount is calculated on available fares exclusive of taxes and charges.
Offer ends 23:59 GMT (Monday 27th November).
Travel period is route dependent. Please see our website for full T&Cs
Subject to availability.
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.2 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 9 U.S destinations and Singapore with fares from just £139 one way
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for five consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2017, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights