Transatlantic flights from £134.90 one-way
Flights to South America from £179.90 one-way
Fly to Europe from £29.90 one-way in the sale
Norwegian has launched its Boxing Day sale offering traveller’s savvy savings on all long-haul flights from the UK, including all 11 routes to the US, two routes to South America and select flights to European.
Based on select departures until the 31st October 2020, holidaymakers can now book a transatlantic flight from London Gatwick from £134.90 one-way, fly to South America from £179.90 one-way or stay closer to home with flights to Europe from £29.90 one-way. Book by 22.59 GMT Monday 13th January 2019 at www.norwegian.com/uk/offers/new-year.
London Gatwick to 13 long-haul destinations from £134.90 one-way
Holidaymakers looking to beat the winter blues can now book a bargain flight from £134.90 one-way on all 13 long-haul routes from London Gatwick, including Norwegian’s newest service to South America – Rio de Janeiro. Travel is based on select departures from 7th January to 24th October 2020*.
- Boston from £134.90
- New York JFK from £134.90
- Tampa from £139.90
- Miami from £139.90
- Orlando from £144.90
- Chicago from £144.90
- San Francisco from £159.90
- Austin from £164.90
- Denver from £169.90
- Los Angeles from £169.90
- Seattle from £174.90
- Rio de Janeiro from £179.90
- Buenos Aires from £199.90
Fly to Europe for less
For travellers looking to book a bargain break this winter closer to home, they can book a flight to Europe from £29.90 one-way. Flights are based on travel from now until the 31st October 2020. Included in the sale is:
- Malaga from £29.90
- Alicante from £29.90
- Barcelona from £29.90
- Gran Canaria from £39.90
- Tenerife from £39.90
Matt Wood, SVP Commercial at Norwegian said: “We are delighted to make travel even more affordable with incredible savings to exciting global destinations from the UK to Europe, the US and South America during our Boxing Day sale. These fantastic offers will allow holidaymakers and business travellers to take advantage of our low fares while enjoying exceptional levels of quality and service on board modern aircraft that reduce our impact on the environment”.
Norwegian was ranked the most fuel-efficient airline on transatlantic routes by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT). The airline carries more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 50 global destinations. Norwegian has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years.
Norwegian is Europe’s third-largest low-cost airline, carrying more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 30 global destinations. Norwegian has been named ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline’ for the fifth consecutive year at the renowned Skytrax World Airline Awards 2019.
The airline was ranked the most fuel-efficient airline on transatlantic routes by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) for two consecutive years and has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.8 years.
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
Terms and conditions
All our advertised fares are charged per person, per one way flight and include all mandatory taxes and charges. Our advertised fares are from our standard inventory and are available on the advertised routes/days until all seats in the advertised fare category for the advertised route/days are sold. Availability of the fares advertised for each scheduled flight is extremely limited. Fares and seat availability on our website are updated continuously and may vary to be less or more than the advertised fares. The offer does not apply for weekends or public holidays within the stated travel period.
The advertised fares are based on a LowFare ticket. Restrictions and other optional services and additional baggage charges may apply.
Departure dates as follows:
*London-Gatwick (LGW) non-stop to Boston (BOS), New York (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Miami (MIA), Tampa (TPA) and Orlando (MCO) - Travel periods: 7/01-31/03/20.
*London-Gatwick (LGW) non-stop to Chicago (ORD), Denver (DEN) and Seattle (SEA) - Travel period: 01/04-24/10/20.
*London-Gatwick (LGW) non-stop to Austin (AUS) - Travel period: 25/02-24/10/20.
*London-Gatwick (LGW) non-stop to Buenos Aires (EZE) and Rio de Janeiro (GIG) - Travel period: 1/03-31/05/20.
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries almost 6 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 30 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,500 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro from London Gatwick
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations and 13 long-haul destinations.
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.8 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights