- Special savings available until Sunday 19th March on all transatlantic flight bookings
Ahead of tomorrow’s St Patrick’s Day celebrations, low-cost airline Norwegian has today launched a special 4-day sale offering passengers 15% off transatlantic flights from 6 UK and Irish cities.
The discount will be calculated on ‘net’ fares, excluding taxes and charges, meaning transatlantic fares are available from as low as £134 one way from the UK and €117 from Ireland.
From Thursday 16th March until 22.59pm on Sunday 19th March, passengers can access special St Patrick’s Day savings on 16 of Norwegian’s long-haul routes to the U.S. including:
London Gatwick to 6 U.S. cities
- Passengers can save 15% on flights from Gatwick to New York, Boston, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Oakland-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Passengers can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk using discount code STPATRICK2017 [See ‘Terms and Conditions’ further below for travel periods]
Edinburgh and Belfast to the U.S. east coast
- The St Patrick’s Day sale includes Norwegian’s brand new low-cost routes from Edinburgh and Belfast to the US east coast
- Passengers can save 15% on flights from Edinburgh and Belfast to Stewart International Airport (New York) and Providence Airport (Boston); as well as flights from Edinburgh to Bradley International Airport (New England)
- Passengers can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk using discount code STPATRICK2017
- [See ‘Terms and Conditions’ below for travel periods]
Cork, Shannon and Dublin to the U.S. east coast
- Savings are also available on Norwegian’s brand new transatlantic flights from Cork, Shannon and Dublin during the St Patrick’s Day sale
- Passengers can save 15% on flights from Cork, Shannon and Dublin to Providence Airport (Boston); and from Shannon and Dublin to Stewart International Airport (New York)
- Passengers can book now at www.norwegian.com/ie using discount code STPADDY2017. [See ‘Terms and Conditions’ below for travel periods]
Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said: “With our St Patrick’s Day sale passengers won’t need the ‘luck of the Irish’ to bag a bargain flight to the USA. With further savings on 16 transatlantic routes from the UK and Ireland, Norwegian are continuing to make US travel even more affordable for thousands of British and Irish passengers.”
Norwegian offers low-cost flights to a range of US cities from London Gatwick using brand new Dreamliner aircraft. The airline’s low-cost long-haul network from Gatwick has grown significantly in recent years, with increased flights and more routes added - this summer, Norwegian’s flights from Gatwick to the USA will increase by more than 50%.
Building on the success of the Gatwick-US flights, last month Norwegian announced a huge expansion to its transatlantic plans with the launch of 10 new routes from Edinburgh, Belfast, Cork, Shannon and Dublin. The new flights will serve smaller airports on the US east coast which offer good access into the New York, Boston and New England areas but carry significantly lower landing charges, allowing Norwegian to offer some truly affordable fares.
The transatlantic routes from Edinburgh, Belfast, Cork, Shannon and Dublin will be operated on brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft - Norwegian is the European launch customer for this state-of-the-art new aircraft which offers a longer range than existing single-aisle aircraft. Passengers will be able to travel in a fresh and modern single-class economy cabin.
Norwegian is Europe’s third largest low-cost carrier, carrying 30 million yearly passengers to more than 140 global destinations. Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for two consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for four consecutive years.
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors:
Terms and conditions
- 15% off all flights to the U.S using campaign codes: STPATRICK2017 (on bookings at www.norwegian.com/uk) and STPADDY2017 (on bookings at www.norwegian.com/ie)
- Discount is calculated on available fares exclusive of taxes and charges.
- Offer runs from Thursday 16th March until 22:59 PM GMT on Sunday 19th March
- Travel period on flights from Belfast, Edinburgh, Cork, Shannon and Belfast is from 15th June to the 28th October 2017
- Travel period on flights from London Gatwick is from the 18th April to the 15th June and from the 4th September to the 28th October
- Subject to availability.