22 direct routes from the UK and Ireland on sale from £99/€99 one-way
Today, (26th December) Norwegian has launched the start of its New Year sale offering traveller’s savvy savings on selected flights from the UK and Ireland.
Based on departures from 1st February to 31st May 2018*, holidaymakers can now book a long-haul flight from London Gatwick from £130 one-way or a transatlantic flight from Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland from £135/€99/£99 one-way.
London Gatwick to 13 direct routes from £130 one-way
Holidaymakers looking to beat the winter blues can now book a bargain flight from £130 one-way on long-haul routes from London Gatwick, including Norwegian’s first low-cost route to South America launching 14th February and two new routes to the US cities of Chicago and Austin launching March 2018. All 13 long-haul routes direct from Gatwick are included in the sale and include:
- New York JFK from £139.90
- Boston from £129.90
- Orlando from £179.90
- Fort Lauderdale/Miami from £159.90
- Denver from £149.90
- Las Vegas from £199.90
- Los Angeles from £169.90
- Oakland/San Francisco from £159.90
- Seattle from £149.90
- Singapore from £159.90
- Chicago from £144.90
- Austin from £164.90
- Buenos Aires from £274.90
To book visit www.norwegian.com/uk/flight-deals-new-year
Northern Ireland and Scotland to the USA from £99/£135 one-way
For passengers looking to head across the pond from Scotland and Northern Ireland next year, they will be able to bag a bargain flight to the U.S. east coast with Norwegian. The airlines new routes from Edinburgh and Belfast direct to Stewart International Airport (in New York state), as well as flights from Edinburgh direct to Providence Airport (offering connections to Boston and New England) and Bradley International Airport (New England) are included in the sale. Fares are available from £99 one-way from Belfast or £135 one-way from Edinburgh.
Passengers can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk/new-year-flight-deals.
Ireland to the U.S east coast from €99 one-way
Savvy savers in Ireland looking to explore New York and New England can also enjoy bargain fares on Norwegian’s new transatlantic flights from Shannon, Cork and Dublin. Passengers can enjoy fares from €99 on flights from Cork, Shannon and Dublin to Providence Airport (Boston); and from Shannon and Dublin to Stewart International Airport (New York). The sale fare is available to book now at www.norwegian.com/ie/sales-new-year.
These red-hot deals won’t be around for long, as the New Year sale will end on the 15th January 2018.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “We are delighted to make travel even more affordable with incredible savings to exciting global destinations from the UK and Ireland during our January sale. These fantastic offers will allow holidaymakers to take advantage of our low fares and fly in comfort on one of the youngest and greenest fleets in the industry”.
In the UK, Norwegian now carries more than 5 million UK passengers each year from five UK airports, to over 50 global destinations. The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, and more than 200 new aircraft on order. Norwegian has been awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ for three consecutive years at the SkyTrax World Airline Awards.
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
Terms and conditions
Lowest price £130*:*One way from London-Gatwick. Subject to availability. Travel from 01/02 to 31/05/18 excl weekends, school and public holidays. Book by 15/01/18. Restrictions and baggage fees apply.
Lowest price £99*
*One way from Belfast. Subject to availability. Travel from 01/02 to 31/05/18 excl weekends, school and public holidays. Book by 15/01/18. Restrictions and baggage fees apply.
Lowest price £135*:
*One way from Edinburgh. Subject to availability. Travel from 01/02 to 31/05/18 excl weekends, school and public holidays. Book by 15/01/18. Restrictions and baggage fees apply.
Lowest price €99*
*One way from Dublin, Shannon and Cork. Subject to availability. Travel from 15/01 to 31/05/18 excl weekends, school and public holidays. Book by 15/01/18. Restrictions and baggage fees apply.
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian carries 5.2 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 9 U.S destinations and Singapore with fares from just £139 one way
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for five consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2017, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights