Six transatlantic routes included in the five-day sale from £134.90 one-way
Norwegian has today launched an East Coast five-day Flash Sale offering holidaymakers from across the UK the chance to book flights to the USA for less. For five days consumers will be able to access special discounted fares on select flights from the UK for travel to the US east coast from £134.90 one-way.
Based on select departures from 1st December 2018 to 28th February 2019*, travellers can now book transatlantic flights from London Gatwick starting from £134.90 one-way in economy. These red-hot deals won’t be around for long, as the flash sale will end on Monday 15th October 2018 22:59 BST.
London Gatwick nonstop to six US cities from £134.90 one-way
Holidaymakers looking to beat the winter blues can now book a bargain flight from £134.90 one-way in LowFare economy on selected flights the US east coast from London Gatwick, including Norwegian’s newest route to Tampa, Florida launching 31st October.
- New York JFK from £144.90 one-way in LowFare economy
- Boston from £134.90 one-way in LowFare economy
- Orlando from £149.90 one-way in LowFare economy
- Fort Lauderdale/Miami from £149.90 one-way in LowFare economy
- Chicago from £134.90 one-way in LowFare economy
- Tampa from £149.90 one-way in LowFare economy
Matthew Wood, SVP Commercial Long haul and New Markets at Norwegian said: “We are giving consumers in the UK the chance to fly to the US east coast for less this winter with fares from £134.90 one-way. For the perfect city break, adventure in the mountains or winter sun in Florida there has never been a better time to plan a trip to the States and fly in comfort on one of the youngest and greenest fleets in the industry”.
Norwegian carries more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 50 global destinations. The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, and more than 150 new aircraft on order. Norwegian was awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2018 for the fourth consecutive year at the SkyTrax World Airline Awards.
To book visit www.norwegian.com/uk or call 0330 8280854
Notes to editors
*Limited offer. Subject to availability. Book by Monday 15th October 2018 22:59 BST.
This offer is based on the lowest one-way fare including taxes and charges on selected flights. Restrictions & baggage charges apply.
Travel period and blackouts
Travel from 01/12/18 – 28/02/19 - varies by route please see below.
BOS: 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019
JFK: 08.01.2019 - 28.02.2019
ORD: 14.01.2019 - 28.02.2019
TPA: 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019
FLL: 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019
MCO: 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights