- Airline loyalty scheme offering member discounts and bonus points with select partners
Norwegian Reward, the loyalty programme of Norwegian Air, has introduced a range of promotions that can give members even quicker access to discounted and free flights with Europe’s third largest low-cost airline.
Norwegian Reward is free to join and is fast approaching one million members in the UK who earn CashPoints and rewards that can be spent toward the cost of a Norwegian flight. The loyalty scheme is expanding its number of partners in the UK, providing more ways for members to earn points and benefit from an enhanced travel experience whether in the skies or at the destination.
This September, Norwegian Reward is delivering multiple promotions for its members leading to more cost savings available now at www.norwegianreward.com:
1. Bonus points-earning by online shopping at top UK retailers
The Norwegian Reward eShop unlocks points-earning when online shopping at more than 1,000 major UK retailers and high street favorites. Members can now benefit from extra CashPoints on all purchases using the eShop:
- 25% extra CashPoint earning on all purchases at the Reward eShop
- Valid from 1 - 30 September 2017
2. Discounted lounge access at UK airports
For travellers seeking a more pleasurable airport experience, Norwegian Reward members can earn CashPoints by accessing No1 Lounges at Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Heathrow airports. Reward members will now be able to book lounge access at a generous extra discount for nearly two months:
- 25% discount on No1 Lounges access bookings at the Norwegian Reward website
- Bookable From 7 September – 31 October 2017
- Entry is valid for travel anytime until 31 January 2018
3. Bonus points and further discounts for tourist attractions and holiday activities
Norwegian Reward members can now earn CashPoints at discounted rates when booking visits to major tourist attractions and travel activities at their holiday destination with GetYourGuide, the largest travel activity booking website:
- 18% discount + 5% CashPoint earn on all bookings with GetYourGuide
- Bookable from 31 August - 30 September 2017
- Travel anytime
Brede Huser,Managing Director of Norwegian Reward said: “We’re giving our members greater value in September with more points and discounts that can make travel much more enjoyable and affordable.
“Our UK membership numbers are soaring as holidaymakers are increasingly looking for savings and return on their spend. As such, we expect Norwegian Reward members to take full advantage of our generous offers with attractive partners this month that will make benefiting from discounted and free flights with Norwegian even easier to achieve.”
Norwegian Reward won ‘Programme of the Year Europe/Africa’ and Norwegian Reward Visa was named ‘Best Loyalty Credit Card Europe/Africa’ at the 2017 Freddie Awards.
The loyalty scheme also offers members the new Reward Family Account, giving groups of up to seven people the chance to pool CashPoints together and enjoy savings on all Norwegian flights.
Norwegian is launching three new low-cost routes in September from Gatwick to Denver, Seattle and Singapore from £159.90 one way at www.norwegian.com/uk. Norwegian Reward members will be able to earn CashPoints on these new routes and all other Norwegian flights.
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian carries 5.2 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 800 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 7 U.S destinations with fares from just £139 one way
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for four consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2016, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in both 2015 and 2016