Airline has relaunched its package holiday solution Norwegian Holidays with new partner TripX
Norwegian Holidays has relaunched to provide customers with a new package holiday experience, offering them more choice and better value to more than 100 destinations with new partner TripX.
The new holiday platform allows consumers to easily search and booking their next holiday. They can get inspiration through the dedicated destination finder or search for their next break by themes such as adult only, all-inclusive or boutique.
Eivind W. Christiansen, SVP Digital Innovation & Norwegian Holidays said “Whether you want to go to a big city or enjoy a classic beach holiday destination Norwegian Holidays offers the best package choice at the lowest prices. Since 2012, Norwegian Holidays has helped hundreds of thousands of travellers to enjoy great value holidays to a range of destinations and now it is time to offer a more modern and user-friendly solution to adapt to increasing demand. We believe that the intuitive new design, combined with quality products in terms of both aircraft and hotels, will ensure that consumers continue to choose a package deal with Norwegian Holidays when they travel.”
Consumers who book a Norwegian Holidays package and are members of the free to join Norwegian loyalty scheme, Norwegian Reward, will earn two percent CashPoints on all trips.
For more information and how to book visit www.norwegianholidays.com/uk/.
About Norwegian Holidays: Norwegian Holidays is for those who want a traditional package holiday consisting of flights and hotels. When booking a package holiday with Norwegian Holidays consumers get many advantages including low airfares, CashPoints with the loyalty scheme Norwegian Reward and package travel guarantee. Customers can choose from the best hotels in over 100 destinations on Norwegian’s routes at very good prices.
About TripX: TripX are experts in package travel and are one of the fastest growing travel companies in the Nordic region. TripX has in recent years developed a tailor-made and modern IT platform for package travel and today offers trips to more than 120 destinations. All hotels offered by Norwegian Holidays are hand-picked and quality-assured by TripX.
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries almost 6 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 30 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 12 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro from London Gatwick
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.8 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights