Over 2,000 long-haul seats on sale and flights to Europe from £27 one-way
Norwegian is getting into the Halloween spirit by offering holidaymakers the chance to bag a bargain flight to their favourite holiday destination this winter. The sale will include savings on over 2,000 seats to the US starting from just £129.99 one-way and flights to Europe available from just £26.99 one way.
The Halloween flash sale will last for three days only (31st October to 2nd November 22.59) and flights can be booked on www.norwegian.com/uk/flight-deals-halloween-uk using code HALLOWEENUK17. The flash sale covers select routes from London Gatwick on travel between 13th November 2017 to 18th March 2018 including:
London Gatwick direct to the USA from £129.99 one-way for a spook-tacular trip
- Boston – in the heart of Massachusetts, Boston is the ideally gateway for a haunted holiday. Just 30 minutes away from the mysterious Salem – well known for its witch trials. Fly direct to Boston for just £129.90 one way.
- Seattle – Head to Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub to experience the spooky side of Seattle, named the most haunted bar in the world by some. Flights available from £159.90 one way.
- Denver – just over an hour outside of Denver, situated in Estes Park is The Stanley Hotel – the inspiration of Stephen King’s The Shining. For a haunted stay fly to Denver direct from London Gatwick from £159.90 one way.
- Orlando – While not the obvious choice for a scare, Orlando is home to a number of haunted establishments including Princeton Hospital and the ultra-scary Super 8 International Drive. Flights available from £169.90 one way.
London Gatwick to Europe from £26.99 for a haunted trip closer to home
- Alicante – more than just a winter sun destination, travellers to Alicante can experience a real-life haunted house escape game, Xcapate. Fly direct from £27
- Fuerteventura – in 1994 SS America shipwrecked on the beach of Garcey on the west coast of Fuerteventura. Still viable until 2013, now virtually nothing is left standing – providing a rather eerie sight. Flights start from £31 one way.
- Salzburg – other than fantastic skiing, Austria is home to one of the most haunted places in Europe. Moosham Caste has become known as the ‘Witches Castle’ over the centuries and is said to be still haunted today. Fares start from £27 one way.
Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said: “Our 3-day Halloween flash sale will give passengers a spook-tacular treat on fares to the US and Europe. These fantastic offers will provide passengers high-quality flights at even more affordable fares, all while flying in style and comfort on one of the youngest fleets in the industry”.
Norwegian carries more than 5 million UK passengers each year from five UK airports, to over 50 global destinations. The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, and more than 200 new aircraft on order. Norwegian has been awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ for three consecutive years at the SkyTrax World Airline Awards.
- ENDS -
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian carries 5.2 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 9 U.S destinations and Singapore with fares from just £139 one way
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for five consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2017, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights